Friday 3 April 2009

a certain romance.-

I've found myself having inner ramblings on my friends' defects more than once. It never made me proud, but it's true. Only recently have I realised, taking so much notice in their flaws is part of my twisted way of loving them. The thing is, I don't love them because they're perfect, because they're beautiful, or because they're what I'd expect or want. I just love them.

Friendship is not at all different from romantic love. As a matter of fact, it is amazingly similar. Someone recently told me you can be in love with your friends. I don't think there could be many things more beautiful than that.

1 comment:

  1. yo amo a mis amigas, por eso tengo tan pocas. tengo que estar perdidamente enamorado para que sean mis amigas. para mi, eso es la amistad. tiene que haber mucho de amor platonico, claramente. pero amor. y la gente flawless, no es copada

    ReplyDelete